Welcome to Car Travel Docs. Below you will find links to download the official European Accident Statement forms in a variety of languages.
Imagine you are on holiday and you have a car accident with somebody who doesn’t speak your language. You are desperately trying to fill in the document but they do not understand you.
Entering all details will be much easier if you also have the foreign document with you. You give them this document and they can enter their details right away.
Click link to download the document
- English – European Accident Statement
- Dutch – Europees Schadeformulier
- Spanish – Declaración Amistosa De Accidente
- French – Constat Amiable D’Accident Automobile
- German – Europäischer Unfallbericht
- Italian – Constatazione Amichevole di Incidente
- Czech – Evropský záznam nehody
- Portuguese – Declaração Europeia de Acidente
- Polish – Wspólne Os’wiadczenie O Zdarzeniu Drogowym
- Russian – Извещение о дорожно-транспортном происшествии